Legacy?



Today, I reflect on "Legacy" or more specific what will mine be.  To be simple, it will simply be all the people I had the wonderful opportunity to interact with in some way small or large...

In particular, it is my 3 amazing daughters; Alexa the Harvard Law graduate doing great things again in Washington D.C. to hopefully help others, Gabby the Doctor of Physical Therapy who daily helps several people improve from various injuries, accidents, and disease everyday at her vocation, and of course Belle the "Baby Girl" who entertains and manages entertainers in New York City's Broadway market...

Other than that, it's pretty simple to simply help when and where possible, yet we also should know we must help ourselves first, staying healthy to be able to help the most...

In ending, hopefully I've learn the wisdom that my legacy (outside of my descendants' continued living legacies) will be forgotten in a short time once I leave this realm, yet for a little while I hope people remember kindness and a willingness to help others in whatever capacity I was able to do so with the breath and energy I had during this wonderful Journey we call Life...

Peace and Love always!
- BK out

Comments

Popular Posts